Our stores can slowly reopen with adjustments to prevent infection with the corona virus. We can make clothes that really suit you and that make you feel better and better. We are following RIVM’s instructions closely and will keep updating this message here and via social media.
We are open but….
- You first have to make an appointment before coming to our shops
- You can come with a maximum of 1 extra person; this is the only way we can guarantee the distance of one and a half meters.
- We also prepare each appointment by telephone so that we can work more focused and faster. Here too we ask you (again) whether you are completely fit.
- If possible, we send or bring clothes.
During the appointment
- We don’t shake hands.
- At arrival, we go through the working method again, point you to the walking lines in our building and ask you (again) whether you are completely fit.
- We work as far as possible at a distance of one and a half meters, where you as a customer are in a fixed place.
- We regularly wash our hands and have our own hygiene spray; In any case, we do this at the start of every appointment, just before the fit / measurement and after an appointment.
- We clean the table and door handles before and after every appointment with a disposable cleaning cloth.
- We will ask you if you are happy that we wear a mouth mask and / or gloves while measuring / fitting. We also have it available for you.
- If you want, bring a roommate / partner to measure you. See how.
- Preferably pay by bank transfer, otherwise by debit card.